Spiritual growth is intentional, not accidental. It requires commitment and effort to grow. Discipleship starts with a decision, a decision to learn and develop.
Discipleship helps believers become more like Christ, in their thoughts, feelings and actions
(Colossians 1:28). How do we become mature in Christ? By being equipped with the habits needed for spiritual maturity.
A baby matures into a child and a child matures into an adult. The progression to maturity is necessary. No one would like to stay in nappies or drink milk for ten years!
The benefits of taking your next steps of committed discipleship include:
● Learning about the content and meaning of the Bible
● Seeing yourself and other people from God’s perspective
● Aligning your values with God’s values
● Becoming more skilled in serving God
● Becoming more like Christ
The Grow course focuses on four habits that help us grow closer to Jesus and become spiritually mature.
These habits help us become a disciple who:
● follows God’s Word (John 8:31-32)
● prays and bears fruit (John 15:7-8)
● is not possessed by their possessions (Luke 14:33)
● expresses love for other believers through community (John 13:34-35)
Don’t miss out on this amazing course, nothing is of more eternal significance than our relationship with Jesus.